Friday, July 22, 2011

Challenge Card

I love Stampin' Up! because they make it so easy for demonstrators to earn free product! I have recently earned 3 free stamp sets. So, naturally I have been going through the catalog for days trying trying to narrow my wish list down and pick which sets I would like. Well today I finally hit my limit. I couldn't just look at all the creative projects anymore. I just HAD to sit down and make something! But what? So I asked my husband to help me out. I had him pick a product and a color and I had to make a card (or any project really) with the things that he chose.

Well, this is what he came up with.
The product he chose was the Beveled Windowpanes (#121881) and the color Tempting Turquoise (#100814).

 
I was pretty excited about this challenge because I bought these beveled window panes way back from the mini and just never could decide what I wanted to do with them. So I was excited to finally find a way to use them. I decided to make a card for a family that had us over for games and dinner this past Sunday. Can I just say I love the way that it turned out?!

I love the bright fun colors! I used the color combination of Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White. I LOVE the dimension that the windowpane gives. WAY CUTE!!! I enjoyed it so much that I think I am going to do this at least once a week.
In case you were wondering I used the Charmed Stamp Set and the Riding Hood Red 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment