Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun with MDS

For a long time I insisted that I did not like digital scrapbooking. I preferred the old school look of paper and the dimension that you get when you add layers and other embellishments. I talked myself into purchasing My Digital Studio (MDS) a few weeks ago realizing that if I was really going to connect with all kinds of crafters I needed to give it a running shot. Well it sat unopened for a couple days till I got it loaded on the computer. I played with it once or twice, but still I never gave it a real chance. I continued to insist that it just wasn't my style. Then I went to convention. They showed us how to combine the old school style of scrapbooking with the new digital stuff. It was like a flip was switched and a whole new set of options was open.

 

This is a page that I created with my son's 5 month pictures. I had so much fun creating it! It was so easy to just pick a layout and then manipulate it to look the way that I wanted it. The best part? I didn't waster any paper trying to come up with a layout that I liked! I will definitely be doing more digital crafting in the future!

I used Whisper White, Poppy Parade and the new in colors Island Indigo and Pool Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment