Sunday, June 17, 2012

Color Challenge

When life gets busy a lot of time passes between the times that I get to sit down and craft. This is one of those times. So when I saw that a member of my up-line posted a challenge on her blog I had to jump on the excuse to craft. The picture of above of the Americana themed jello was our inspiration. I love Americana and had such fun with it on our blog hop that I considered just posting another picture of those projects, but then I decided to make something new and fun. 
I came up with this!

I went a little crazy on the supplies for this card (I just couldn't narrow down what I wanted to use) but I really had fun with it and like the outcome. I was hoping to make a banner originally, but nap time isn't quite long enough for a project like that. I am thinking that now we will have to have a summer BBQ and use these are the invitations. Ideas are now rolling for decorations. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the card and look for more challenge projects to come!


Supply List:
Cardstock- Whisper White, Island Indigo, and Real Red
DSP- Summer Smooches
Ink-Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Island Indigo(distressing)
Stamp Sets- Mouthwatering and Best Friends Forever
Big Shot- Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Folders, Perfect Pennants Bigz L
Ribbon- Whisper White Baker's Twine
Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack
VersaMark and Melon Scented Embossing Powder

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Kim! Love what you did with this challenge. Thanks for joining in! - www.stamptothemax.com

    ReplyDelete